Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tunica Falls - Waterfall Dog




I love finally having a dog I can take on adventures with me! I've always had small mixed breed dogs that weren't built for hiking and rugged exploration. Today I realized that I have the perfect dog to take into the wild. As little as he still is, he did a remarkable job navigating rough terrain. He easily walked across downed trees, scaled boulders, bounded up and down steep gravel inclines, and stayed close the whole time even when off lead. He socialized with other dogs and strangers and entertained the kids the entire day. I'm not sure who had the most fun!

We made it through 2 waterfalls before he and the kids tuckered out. While they played in the water, he passed out in a rock for a while before we headed back to the parking lot. He is completely wiped out but he had the best time!




No comments:

Post a Comment